11/07/2006

en cours..

Father's far away now
Taking a new start
With this woman I barely know
Taking his revenge from the past

A shower of tears is not enough
to erase the bruises of a past
I'd rather forget

Mother's sobbing in her empty bed
She cradles her head in her hands
Cursing this husband
She wished she had never met

A shower of tears is not enough
To erase the bruises of a past
I sometimes regret

Sister doesn't know me anymore
After having disowned her mother
She has found herself another family
But who can blame her ?

I'm not complaining,
this family is just the burden
I've been living with
my whole life through

A shower of tears is not enough
To erase the bruises of a past
I cannot delete

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonyme a dit…

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonyme a dit…

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»