02/05/2007

House-isms


Dr. Cameron: Men should grow up.
Dr. House: Yeah, and dogs should stop licking themselves. It's not going to happen



Dr. Foreman: I think your argument is specious.
Dr. House: I think your tie is ugly



Dr. Foreman: [Referring to Dr. House] He's really talking to a patient.
Dr. Chase: I don't know who I am any more



Dr. House: I said I was an addict. I didn't say I had a problem



Dr. Chase: How would you feel if I interfered in your personal life?
Dr. House: I'd hate it. That's why I cleverly have no personal life



Dr. Cuddy: Dr. House! We need you here.
Dr. House: Sorry, lotta sick people. I might catch something



Dr. Foreman: Her oxygen saturation is normal.
Dr. House: It's off by one percentage point.
Dr. Foreman: It's within range. It's normal.
Dr. House: If her DNA was off by one percentage point, she'd be a dolphin.



Dr. House: Work smart, not hard. That's my philosophy, boss


Ian: I have a question, and I need to go to the bathroom.
Mrs. Walsh: Which would you like to do first?
Ian: The question.
Mrs. Walsh: Okay.
Ian: Where's the bathroom?

Aucun commentaire: